Saturday, 25 July 2026

word jam 250726 beating of drum sticks

The neighbours came in and i refused alcohol 
Some oral with Laurent
Dev is rehabilitating me
Letting go of performance
Enjoyed my bang 
Guess we're moving away from football
To what's best for society
 
8 minutes with a bisexual man
Some oral
Howling rubbing
And finally grinding on the g force
Bucking and pounding
I did some more with Dev
And a woman with a strap 
I bucked hard
quarter of an hour  

Everyday occurrence
Aided by a fuzzy head
And made love to easily
Ended with a prolonged pounding to the g force 
I feel alive with dirty football

Alot of foreplay
And ended inside

Late night TV got me going
And under a bridge I risked it all
Still playing dangerously
Ended at  g  chord 
With a pummelling
21 minutes 

music that started in c and ended in g 
with chords in between 

And then it rained
rolling all over the world
At Notting Hill there is a double entendre
N im a champion
Its tickety boo
N I've banged
With a pounding on the g note 

treading flowers under bare feet 
************
Drum sticks beating hard






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.