Friday, 18 September 2026

word jam 180926 gongs and bonds

 

I dont really understand bonds 
But i tried to whisper
We did some aural
And ended with a good stomping 

I was a vulnerable person 
Nearly gave me a heart attack 

17 minutes 
Well that entertained  me
Ended with a thumping on the g spot 
Lot of mileage 
From the guy round the corner 
That i wasn't allowed to see

bit the bullet too  

Half the amount of coke 
N a really messed up fantasy 
That i can't repeat 
Except it involved the green guy
Round the corner
Who decided to teach me
A few things 

Ended with grunting pushes and thumps 
 
On the ball

17 minutes 
I watched 2 gay men 
N had a close up view
While I did myself internally 
N im not retired yet 

N neither is Dev
  
 with this light sabre 
Ended pounding the grounds 

The heat gives it this molten quality
 
Another gong bong 
N the wrong this time 
There was a woman there 
And her man who did me
N it was  change for the sake of it
Gibberish
N I grabbed the steering wheel
N drove uphill
 
N pounded myself as the sky fell  
i was rubbed sore
Experimenting
Turning a straight person straight

20 minutes 
 
20 minutes
Doing what's best for everyone 
Ive reached a good time 
Pounding the streets 
There is a new beat in town 
We can fix this 
Plenty of grinding
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.